Dr. Anuja Kulkarni Borkar ( M.D.S. )
Dr. Anuja Kulkarni Borkar Graduated from Nair Hospital Dental College in 2014. Thereafter she did her master’s in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics and has been associated with Gadkari’s Dental Clinic. She specializes in the single sitting root canal, retreatment of compromised teeth, and complex restorations.
She has completed a course in Implantology from The University of Hongkong and practices fundamental implantology in all clinics. She has also studied Digital smile designing and applies its principles in aesthetic rehabilitation.
She is a member of the Indian Endodontic Society.
– Recipient of Sir Dorabji Tata Scholarship during MDS and BDS.
– 1st prize for paper presentation at 34th IACDE and 21st IES conference, Kolkata.
– Endopilot- High Flyer on the Endoway, IACDE and IES National Conference, Amritsar.
– The effect of saliva contamination on shear bond strength of two
universal bonding agents – an in vitro study. 17th IACDE & IES PG Convention, Bhopal.
– The effect of final rinse protocol on push-out bond strength of a
MTA Sealer- an in-vivo study.
– The effect of saliva contamination on shear bond strength of two universal bonding agents – an vitro study
Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, April 2018-
– The effect of hemostatic contamination on shear bond strength of two universal bonding agents – an vitro study.
Quintessence International, February 2018.