If you are having any kind of dental problem then fear not. Our doctors are here for you. Book video consultation with Specialists for Virtual Consultation. As we maintain social distance during Covid-19, it is essential that we keep ourselves healthy.
With our new virtual consultation service, we bring to you a seamless platform through which you can discuss your dental issues by consulting our Doctors, without having to leave your house.
Follow the below simple steps to connect a video consultation of a doctor.
- Schedule an appointment with us.
- Choose the time slot available and book as per your convenience.
- Get notified about your appointment through SMS or email. Then start the video consultation by clicking on the below link.
From our Virtual Consultation What to expect and what not to expect?
What to expect?
- A proper virtual consultation will be provided by our specialst as the confirmed timeslot will be reserved for the patient. And no other patient will not attend during that time.
- Doctor can suggest other tests including the main tests by seeing a patient as well he can suggest which are required for proper diagnose of patient condition.
- If in case of patient position, doctor can recommend surgery or treatment depending upon patient looking condition. Patient must visit the doctor before going for surgery or treatment.
What not to expect
- No prescriptions will be provided unless and until physically examined.
- No new diagnosis will be made in case if physical examination is necessary.
- General checks-ups will be not available as assessment of health risks can not be done virtually.
Main benefits of doing virtual consultation
- Booking appointment is easy from the home with safety.
- The best way to be screened and get advises, in case of emergency.
- Specialist access will be available.